Sunday, May 06, 2012

When speaking the truth becomes unwanted

Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble. Proverbs 21:23

I should have read one proverb a day. Maybe just maybe I would have came across this verse before everything happened.  

I'm not saying that I never lied. I'm just a poor liar. So when somebody did something for someone's good and turned sour, Ooops! I spilled the beans unintentionally.  Now. hey are blaming me for not covering up for them. 

They said there are no coincidence in God's children. I wonder what God wants me to learn that He allowed this to happen to me. I know God's thoughts are higher than mine and His plans are better than mine. What does this situation really teaches me? 

I know that what they did was crossing the line of friendship, on the other hand, what I did was recklessness.  I can;t deny the fact that I'm part of the problem why there are beating around the bush, silent treatment and awkwardness. I really don't know what to do. So please God help me see your plan and act accordingly. Show me the way to glorify you in this situation. 

No comments: