Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wait a minute

There's something about wedding that amuses me. Probably the preparation before the big day, how these couples came up with the idea, their reason for this and that, their wedding concept and theme and of course come the big day their vows. Medyo usisera lang ang peg pero nahihiwagan pa rin ako kung paanong nangyayari yung ganun. I guess, aside from it's God's doing I'll only know when I experience it myself. That is if God willing, I will. :)

Years ago, I looked forward to it. That moment when you are just so in love with another person and you just talk about plans yaddha yaddha. Growing up with fairy tales where there are pincesses and princes getting married and live ever after, there's an excitement that makes one look forward to experiencing her own ever after. I don't know about others but I used to have that excitement until I started listening to couples who take their marriage seriously. Seriously, it's not something that I had considered.

I'd been praying to God to be married because I want to have my own and raise god-fearing offspring together with my godly husband. But when I processed my prayer request from years ago, I asked myself, am I really ready to be married? Am I ready? Am I?



Am I ready to...
  • submit to a man and do the duties of a godly woman?
Shocks! Submission palang di ko na matapos isulat ang kasunod. Lord, wait lang.

No comments: