Monday, April 23, 2012

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord

"Whenever the impossible happens, it's an opportunity for us to practice faith and experience God's power".  Pastor Bong said something like that last Sunday. And indeed, raising 250,000 pesos in a month is impossible for a bread winner like me.  

I have this offer to go to study to Italy which requires 250,000 pesos to process everything. It would be better if I will leave June of this year. There's one person whom I can turn to in times like that. And I know that if it's for me to have a better life, be in a greener pasture she will surely help. I was confident as I email her but I considered her doubting the offer itself. I know it's time constraint but if it's God's will, everything will be possible.

I prayed God about it. I asked Him that if this is His will for me to go to Italy, may the person who will help also be God-loving. And when I saw her, she looked and seemed one (She is also working with priests).  I think God confirmed His yes when I was able to talk to Patricia Carr who told me, "I don't know you. I had not seen you but I know that you have a strong connection with God. And whatever you are going through right now, just ask God and He will provide for you..."  Yesterday, as I listen to worship songs that I am somewhat uneasy to leave the country because I am now serving God thru the choir. As Pastor Bong preached that same day he included something like this in his message: a) I am sending you. b) I will be with you. c) You can't fail.

I am writing this in my blog because I will know that God will use this to glorify himself again. To prove to every nation that He is God. He is Almighty and Omniscient. He is generous and merciful. 

*as of April 23, 2012 I am still waiting for God to tell me what I should do. And if you happen to read this post, please pray for me that God will answer my prayers.

No comments: