Saturday, March 22, 2014

To You Who Keep On Popping Up Without Any Hint Of Possibility

Hi there!

     I realized I have not come across your page or even you in my thoughts. But I find it weird that whenever I decide to be single, your face, name and even your father's name shows up from nowhere. No. I'm over it. I've resolved the fact that there's no way that you and I will be a possibility.

      I know you but you don't know me. And I will never make any move to talk to you or meet you. I want God to make wonders in my love story whoever he may be and since I find you ideal for my list it will not be fair if I make a move to at least initiate the talk (at least for me).

      You are too good for me. Although I know God knows how to give good gifts to His child, you are unbelievably an answered prayer if indeed you are.

       I may not be the woman that you had been praying for. You may have someone else in your heart or prayers. But it's none of my business. Still, I am avoiding the thought of you for my own good too. I want to be pure in my thoughts if God willing my godly husband comes -- whether it's you or not. I want him, whoever he is, to have my thoughts and prayer.

       I am writing this because I should be writing something else when your name suddenly appeared as I typed something to search in youtube. And for some reason my heart skipped a beat. Sigh. I should be typing about my victory (which I really hope I can share next time).

      I pray that you will soon find what you had been praying for. That God grant the desires of your heart and that you continue to be faithful in your walk with God and glorify Him. I pray that if you are not for me that I won't see you until I get married (even your photos or your name or similar name as yours). I pray that if you re not for me that God will guard my heart and mind and not to think of you. But if you are otherwise, I pray that God will guide me to be a woman who loves Him more than you and who will seek Him. That I will be pleasing to God all the days of my life. That God will protect you from any harm and temptations and that you remain faithful in your walk. In Jesus'mighty name. Amen.


Thanks,

** I don't even know why I am writing this but I wrote it anyway.

No comments: